As part of our expansion programme we are looking for a Senior Financial Consultant to work with our consulting team to build, support and develop budgeting, planning and forecasting models within the ‘Adaptive Insights’ software. This role will have a strong customer support role for one of our main clients, where you will be on-site for approximately 50% of your time and the other 50% will be to support various other clients and activities taking place in Miagen. Ideally you should have Aviation leasing experience and have spent some time in the industry.
You will work closely with clients to take them through a journey of change while instilling confidence in your ability, the robustness of our products and the professional competency of Miagen.
To be considered for interview, your background, skills and experience will include:
· 3rd Level Qualification in Mathematics or Finance.
· Be qualified/final year ACCA / CIMA professional
· Experience of the Aviation leasing sector would be an advantage
· 3-5 years work experience in Finance or Mathematical Modelling.
· Analytical mind with a head for numbers.
· Strong Excel skills
· Problem Solving and Strategic Planning ability.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Informed commercial awareness and understanding of business environments.
· Ability to work in a demand driven environment with clear deliverables and deadlines.
· Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
On successful hire your duties and responsibilities will include:
· Work with your peers and managers to learn a complex tool used for financial modelling.
· Support and engage with client in relation to current financial model
· Help resolve issues and problems as they arise, this may involve engaging with other members of the team to support.
· Be available to client at key times during month-end process.
· Where required to help develop and build robust planning, reporting and forecasting models that deal with many variables and drivers.
· Work closely with your manager and client to communicate progress at each stage of the project.
· Present your work at internal communication sessions.
· Track your progress in line with agreed KPI’s, both internally and externally.
· Participate in ad-hoc projects as requested.
· Behave in a professional manner internally and externally while becoming an ambassador for Miagen.
NOTE: Some long haul travel may be involved to meet international clients, so you must be willing to be flexible in your working hours and schedule.
– Basic Salary: dependent on experience
– Flexible Benefits
– 23 Days Holidays
To apply for this position – e mail in confidence to email@example.com