Miagen is hiring for a FP&A Consultant
Miagen design and deliver Advanced Corporate Performance Management solutions for Global clients and are the award-winning partner of leading cloud CPM provider Adaptive Insights, Business Intelligence software provider Domo, and integration provider Dell Boomi across the EMEA.
Miagen solutions are best in class, customers include leading global companies such as DHL, Avolon, SAB Miller, Etihad Airways and Version 1 to name just a few.
The company, which is 100% Irish owned, is on an ambitious growth journey and is recruiting a Solution Consultant to join the technical team.
We are looking for a talented FP&A Consultant, who will work as part of the Professional Services Team, where you will be responsible for managing a variety of projects across various business verticals.
The ideal person will be a dynamic, passionate finance consultant, with excellent financial modelling and technical skills who enjoys working in a fast paced, customer-oriented environment. You will be representing the company to clients, so credibility and professionalism are vital. If you are a qualified accountant who has moved to consultancy this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
- Assessing, understanding and improving client’s financial management and reporting processes and key business drivers
- Designing best practice financial models to reflect client processes and reporting
- Implementing models and solutions in leading CPM and BI technologies
- Building Income, Cashflow and Balance Sheet Statements
- Leading all aspects of project implementations for quality, function and on time delivery within budget
- Contributing to Application and Solution design
- Client support and satisfaction
- Provide training to clients at both technical and business user levels
- Use your business process experience and analytical skillsets to identify new opportunities for solutions
- Perform in-depth requirements analysis on sales leads with new and existing clients
- Qualified Accountant with management consultant background is preferable
- Finance Degree
- Previous experience in the delivery and support of software applications
- Good work ethic with a professional approach to working in customer facing environments
- Ability to run meetings, presentations and demonstrations which provide thorough solution design and implementation support
- Ability to follow a standard project management path, e.g. requirements gathering and documentation, solution design, project planning, training, testing, etc.
- Experience working with Adaptive Insights is highly preferable and technical knowledge an advantage
- Must be comfortable working in a project environment interacting with senior level executives including, CFO’s, VP’s and FD’s
- Good financial modelling skills
- Advanced user of PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Exposure to visualisation tools such as Cognos, Tableau, Qlik Sense, or Business Objects
To apply for this position – e mail in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org